Saturday, October 22, 2016

Instafreebie!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am including Five Secrets in an Instafreebie promo. The program is organized by writer Anne R. Tan and its sole purpose is to help the participants grow our newsletters. Newsletters like mine are the best tool authors like me have for connecting to our readers and becoming less dependent on the whims of the big retailers like Amazon and Barnes & Noble. With Instafreebie, readers get a free copy of an eBook in exchange for giving the writer their contact info and being added to the list.

So far, my list has grown entirely organically, but to be honest it's very small compared to many other writers, some of whom have been working on their careers far less time than I. So my hope is that by joining with other writers who work in similar genres, that they will steer some of their readers towards my list to help it grow. To that end, I would ask that you, my readers, would consider doing the same. Take a few minutes to check out the writers in the promo. Download any books you find there that seem appealing, and allow your email address to become a part of that writer's list so that he or she can remain in contact with you about future projects. Really, everybody comes out a winner that way. The three-day promo runs Oct 23, 24, and 25.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment